Klava uses different casting methods
High pressure casting is most commonly used as a modern and efficient manner of shaping aluminum.
High-pressure casting is a mass fabrication process, which has great advantages for accurate shaping and construction when compared to other fabrication methods.
- High accuracy by maintaining low measurement tolerances
- little finishing work
- clean and smooth surface condition
- thin-walled material with all the weight and material savings this implies
- complicated shaping is possible
- it is possible to cast in “foreign parts”
(e.g.,axles or pins of different materials)
- more advantages…